Monday, April 2, 2018

What was lost is now found Thanks to Straya'


First and Foremost,

I want to apologize for the tardiness of this post- the reason behind it all is I don't want to accept that this program is coming to a close. I put it off for the longest time because I didn't want the feels of reality to hit. 

As I began to reflect on this program I have had so many moments filled with joy, laughter and adventure. I have gotten lost in this big city and I have also been found. 
I found my love for culture
I found interest in museums and art galleries
I found that I can be independent in any circumstance
I found that my love for travel and exploring is unwavering 
I found a new appreciation for aloe vera and sunblock
I found a love for diverse languages and dialects 
I found a great group of friends
I found a love for myself and my overall health
I have found myself in the makes of this adventure 
and finally I have found a piece of me in Australia.



I write this post with the upmost appreciation for this time abroad and I am eager to see what the future holds.

Thank You Straya'

No comments:

Post a Comment