Thursday, March 8, 2018

Priceless Memories of New Zealand's South Island

Insert MasterCard saying of  “Priceless”

The trip I took to New Zealand was absolutely unimaginable.
Throughout the holiday we missed busses, lost luggage, walked to the wrong bus stop, sprinted to the right bus stop... the list can go on and on.
Disclaimer we all packed for sun and spring break it was snowing ---- we bought out every gift shop that sold outer ware.

But.. every single second I was still in awe of the beauty of New Zealand.

Bucketlist Bulletpoints
·      Christina and I bungeed off the highest jump in the world
·      Toured a glowworm cave at midnight in the middle of the forest with Eli and Stina
·      Was at Milford Sound the week it was declared the 8th wonder of the world
·      Queensland Cookie Bar
·      Wine Tour throughout the Pinot Noir
·      Met Cliff and Susan (couple on the wine tour) we drove past a bungy jump and he stops the car and suits up and JUMPS w/ out hesitation ----He is 71 years old.
·      Stole the show with our American brigade as we flash mobbed line danced

I am pleased to say New Zealand may have been one of the most memorable experiences of my lifetime.

I was lucky enough to share it with some of the coolest people and for that I am endlessly grateful.


-Eli
-Stina
-JJ
-Katelyn
-Gabi
-Cheyanne
-Liza

Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment