Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Flavortown Tour 2018 Sydney

Today marks my first whole month in Sydney.
I arrived in Sydney on New Year’s Eve and I could not be happier with my time here in Australia. With 31 days under my belt, I wanted to tell you about let you in on some of the greatest meals I’ve had here. I am a food enthusiast and Sydney is a cultural melting pot so when you put us together we will give Guy Fieri’s Flavor Town tour a run for his money.
Disclaimer: this is in no permanent order and rankings are subject to change.

First Stop on the Tour #1
Pompei’s at Bondi Beach
Authentic Italian Food

Main Course: Bistecchina di manzo
Minute steak with rocket and balsamic vinegar
Dessert: Coppa Eton Messi
Crushed meringue with fresh strawberries, blueberries, whipped jersey cream and our artisan house made gelato

Stop #2
sushi e
Sushi Restaurant
Main Course: Tempura Bento Box
Roll: Dragon Roll & Sashimi Platter

Stop #3
Bondi Fresh
Sandwich & Juice Shop
Main Course: Chicken Salad Sandwich
Side: Fresh Watermelon & Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad




No comments:

Post a Comment