Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Eat Pray Love & No Return Ticket Home



Eat Pray Love & No return ticket home.

In 1962, Tony Bennett came out with the song “I left my heart in San Francisco” This song soon became one of the anthems for the city and is played religiously on Valentine’s Day in particular.
Today it is Valentine’s Day in the states and a widely celebrated holiday in S.F.
Whether it’s the fresh-baked sourdough bread shaped out of a heart from Boudin or the Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory in full swing there are big festivities in the city being held.
I always have always called the golden gate city my home but as I spend more time here I realize that Sydney could be home for me.
Some may say it’s the lingering honeymoon phase, I say it is just a reality check that I am exactly where I need to be right now.

Yes, maybe Sydney doesn’t have a jazzy Valentine’s day tune but Sydney is given me an overwhelming amount of joy- I think I can excuse the absence of holiday tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment