Sunday, February 4, 2018

City of Gems


2 months in and its still surreal to call this place home.
From a bucket list spot Bondi Beach to the jurassic park like jungle we climbed through on the Spit to Manly Walk there is no other place I would rather be. I'm not quite sure how to nominate Sydney to be the 9th Wonder of the world but it has to be on a short list of nominations somewhere. 
The city is constantly buzzing with adventure, culture, art exhibitions, a huge public presence.
I think that is what excites me the most about Sydney is how involved and invested the public is in the growth of their city. The only way I can really describe Sydney is if Canada took over San Francisco because everyone is incredibly generous (like Canadians) but the city is one slice of the world's most expensive real estate (like metropolitan San Francisco). All in all, Sydney continues to pull out all the stops for my stay here in Australia and I couldn't be more grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment