Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hidden Treasures Close to Home

Since we have been here in Sydney, we have been constantly on the go. We have been doing a ton of amazing things like going to the zoo or going on beautiful coastal hikes and I have had so much fun participating in these various activities. However, I didn’t realize that I haven’t taken any time to see what is right around the corner from where I am living.
I had a free morning one day this week. In my free time, I decided to walk around close to our apartment. I found so many great places that are no further than a 10-minute walk from the apartment. There is a small bakery that makes all sorts of unique goodies, a sushi place where you can get little sushi burritos, and some shops where I found my new favorite shirt.
I also took some time to walk around darling harbor one evening this week. There are so many fantastic happy hour spots where you can get great deals on food and drinks while overlooking the beautiful harbor.

Sydney is an amazing city with so much to offer. However, you don’t have to go 30 minutes away from home via public transportation to get great experiences. Some of the best places and most fun can be had right in your backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment